Go to the homepage
ARVORE Internal Tools
Our internal tools ranged
from face and body motion capture of our characters in their game environments, that allowed our writer to act and edit the animation for the scenes she originally wrote, allowing unprecedented control over the outcome;
to online multiuser collaborative creation environments based on voxel sculpting, object instantiation, manupulation and scene assembly, that helped us to keep doing our creative jams during the covid pandemic.
I'd love to show every detail of these tools, but since they haven't been released to the public, I don't think it would be appropriate.
- platform: Unity 3D
- Carlo 'zED' Caputo: CTO, developer, the original voxel editor codebase and concept
- Fabio Doná: developer, the original mocap codebase
- Andrei Speridião: UX, hardware prototypes, graphic design
- Jairo Rodrigues: graphic design
- Fabio Marques: developer
- Luna Olmewe: developer
- Barbara Framil: writer, mocap actor, animation editor